Social Distancing Orthodontics!
Snap a smile to get a FREE Virtual Consultation!
Rouleau Orthodontics is now offering virtual consultations for Braces, Invisalign and all other Clear Aligners.
We hope this message finds you doing well and staying healthy.
The last three months have been incredibly hard for all members of our community
and it was equally hard for us here at Rouleau Orthodontics. Flattening the curve,
conserving PPE and keeping our staff and patients safe was the main objective for
the closure. It has been hard not being able to treat our cherished patients and we
have missed seeing you all while our offices were closed except for
Rouleau Orthodontics is starting to see regular non-emergency appointments now.
So please call/email the office if you are overdue for your next appointment.
However, that does not mean it is business as usual here at the office. We have been
busy implementing the recommendations from CDC, OSHA and country health
departments to ensure that our patients and staff members are as safe as possible
while in our office. COVID-19 is a community-acquired infection, which means
anyone could pass it on to staff and patients, even if that person is not showing
symptoms. To protect our patients and caregivers, these are the changes that we
have made to our office:
Social distancing must be ongoing
- We have altered our scheduling to allow for minimal to no exposure of
patients to each other.
- We are spacing out our appointments to minimize patient traffic and
allow adequate time for staff to thoroughly sanitize the exam rooms.
- Our waiting room is closed we ask that you wait in your car when you
arrive at the office and TEXT or call our office when you arrive. Our
phone number, (650)964-6400 can be reached via text message and
we will reply when your chair is ready and you may enter the office
- We are continuing to ask patients to come to appointments alone,
when possible. Exceptions include small children or patients who
- In line with SIP orders, we are reminding every patient to come in
with a face covering of some type.
- Patients who arrive without a face covering will be given a face mask
from our supplies.
- Our entire staff will be masked and all staff who is in contact with
patients will be wearing face shields
- We also have sneeze guards placed around the reception desk
Covid Screening before and at your appointment
- We screen our staff every morning with temperature and symptoms
checks, those with symptoms or fevers are sent home for testing, to
protect everyone in the office.
- Our current practice of having patients fill out the symptom screening
form the day before to screen for symptoms and exposure will
continue to ensure we are not causing undue risk to our staff or other
- Upon arrival we will take the patient’s temperature with a non-
contact thermometer and review the COVID symptom screening sheet
- We require you to sanitize your hands when entering our office and
we will provide hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- We have always thoroughly cleaned rooms between patient visits, but
since the arrival of COVID19, all staff are doing a more detailed
cleaning of entire exam rooms between each patient as well as
frequent cleaning of common areas.
- We have appropriate cleaning supplies and continue to follow the
strictest guidelines for cleaning and sterilization.
- We have also installed multiple medical grade super HEPA filters
throughout the office and at each treatment area to keep the air as
clean as possible.
- We are limiting all dental “aerosolizing” appointments while other
patients are in the office, to reduce overall risk.
- We are offering virtual appointments for initial examinations, check
ups, etc. If you would like to schedule a virtual appointment you can
email our office or request an appointment on our website,
We are encouraging patients who’ve had appointments rescheduled due to the
pandemic to call to schedule them now. We truly believe that we have created a safe
environment for you and your families to continue or start treatment here at
Rouleau Orthodontics. We cannot wait to see your smiling faces soon!!
Again, thank you for your patience, understanding, and support during this crisis,
Dr. Aaron and Bert Rouleau and the whole team at Rouleau Orthodontics